Monday, May 10, 2010

Let the Reading Begin!

Well technically the reading has already begun. I was tired researching a reading order and sourcing the books when all I really wanted to do was read. I was camping with my sister and it was bright and sunny and there was a bench by the lake and The Mysterious Affair at Styles was just lying there taunting me. I couldn't help it. I had to pick it up.

I began reading The Mysterious Affair at Styles May 5, 2010. By May 5, 2011 I will have read all of Agatha Christie's mystery novels, stories and plays in roughly the order they were written.*

*I will finish by reading the two books that Agatha Christie intended to be her last: Sleeping Murder and Curtain: Poirot's Last Case, both of which were written in the 1940's.

No comments:

Post a Comment