Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Cover Art EVAH!


While searching for titles at used books stores I occasionally come across something so fantastic, so cool, that I just have to buy it. What could be cooler than this I ask you. The best cover art EVAH! Don't you just love those 1960's muscle men and their barbarella babes.


There were several copies at the BMV on Yonge and Eglington in Toronto. When I was making my purchase I commented on the sheer fabulousness of the cover to the guy at the cash desk and he seemed a little put out and muttered something like, "Yeah, I guess it's a little cheesy." At first I thought he might be the (apparently quite renown) author, but according to Wikipedia Keith Laumer died in 1993. Perhaps the cashier was just a really big fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment